Model name: NERO
Versatile. High Speed. Gentle Container Handling.
The New England Machinery, Inc. rotary orienter is the most versatile of NEM’s line of secondary orienters. Utilizing a rotary turret, the NERO can be configured with a various number of rotating spindle platens to meet the customer’s speed requirements.
The NERO sensing mechanism may consist of photoelectric sensors, proximity sensors, electromechanical sensors, UPC and 2Dscanners, color sensors or vision systems.
New England Machinery, Inc. Rotary Orienting System NERO
- Capable of orienting empty or filled containers
- Capable of orienting capped or uncapped containers
- Orients at high speeds
- Direct entrance discharge to customer’s constant speed, continuous motion conveyor
- High floor clearance
- Reads bottle shape, decoration, or UPC code and orients as required – 90, 180, or 270 degrees. Other orientation degrees available as an option.
- Can be configured with a different number of orienting stations within a single turret
- Anodized aluminum and 304 stainless steel construction
- Welded and polished stainless steel frames
- Clean, non-painted, non-marring surfaces
- Clear polycarbonate guarding
- Zero access entrance and exit tunnel
- Stainless steel covered lower base frame
- Soft start and stop features
- Infeed and backlog photo eyes
- Safety interlocks on all guard doors
- Low air safety shutdown
- Jog switch with 10’ cord
- Adjustable discharge height 36”+/- 2”
- UL listed components
- 100% fabricated and built in the USA
- NEMA-12 Electrical
- 208-240VAC, three phase, 60Hz, 15A
- TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) AC motors
- AC variable frequency drives
- Keyless safety interlocks
- Allen-Bradley® PLC
- 5-10 cfm. @80 PSI. clean, dry, oil-free compressed air