29 November 2022 //
If you answered YES, now, it’s our turn to answer you…
What kind of scoops can NEM’s Scoop Feeders handle?
All kinds of Scoops! Our Scoop Feeders are capable of handling regular, long handled, short handled, small, large, round bottom, specialty scoops and more, even scoops in rings.
Can NEM place scoops into EMPTY containers?
Yes! NEM offers Scoop Feeders to automate scoop placement into empty and filled containers.
Our Scoop Feeder Dropper is designed for sorting, feeding, and dropping scoops into empty upside down cans or upright containers.
Can NEM place scoops into FILLED containers?
Yes! As mentioned above, we offer Scoop Feeders to automate scoop placement into empty and filled containers.
Our Scoop Feeder Placer sorts, feeds, and places scoops into filled containers, then gently presses them down. This compression is done softly to ensure no product dust is created and to press scoops below the container neck for interference-free sealing.
We also offer a Rotary Scoop Feeder that picks up your scoops and inserts them into your product for specialty applications.
Why consider New England Machinery?
Five simple reasons:
- QUALITY | We build reliable, long lasting & high-quality machines
- EXPERIENCE | We know the technology, your industry & provide well-thought out & executed solutions
- REPUTATION | We care about our customers & it shows
- SERVICE | We support our customers with a knowledgeable service & parts staff for the life of our machine
- POSITION | We are made in the USA and report to you, our customers
If you have a unique packaging challenge, contact the experts at NEM. Our packaging machinery solutions, running from simple to complex is the reason NEM is a world renowned leader in the packaging industry.